Thursday, August 24th
Friday, August 25th
- Pick up rental truck/vans from Avon. Reserved under Vaughn Hannon, Confirmation #130655
- RENTAL LOCATION − HOLLYWOOD OFFICE, 7080 SANTA MONICA BLVD, LOS ANGELES, CA 90038 (ph) 323−850−0826
- Aug 25 at 3pm till Sept 5 at 3pm
- 16 ft ($1707.51) (includes insurance)
- Load truck starting at 5pm, Location: Brewery
Friday, August 25th
- Meet at Brewery at 4pm (or as soon as you can) to pack!
- Will get some food and then head out after rush hour calms down
- Drive to Bishop.
Saturday, August 26th
- Have breakfast, leave Bishop
- Fill up water in Gerlach: 330 Short Dr, Gerlach NV. Water should be $0.45/gal since we will get more than 100 gallons. They are open from 8am-Midnight on Saturday. Cash only!
- Go to Burning Man!
Friday, August 23rd
- Matty (from Portland)
- Millie (from Portland)
- Charlie (DDB)
- Emily (DDB)
Saturday, August 24th
Early Morning, probably by accident
Late after 9ish
Sunday, August 25th
Anyone arriving after 12:01a on Sunday does not need an early arrival pass. Gates open at 12:01am!
Monday, August 29th
- Suzy (from Portland)
- Whit (from Portland)
Tuesday, August 26th
Sunday, September 1. 2019
Storage must be loaded by 5pm.
Monday, September 2, 2019
Truck Unload Monday Night
Tuesday, September 3, 2019
- Return truck [n/a]
Handy Packing Suggestions
What comes with you in your transportation pod?
- Personal entertainment device(s)
- Whatever you need to enjoy your last shower/self cleaning ritual
- Monies for snacks/dinner/drinks/gas
- Change of clothes (remember, we're setting up when we get there Sunday morn. Wear sensible worky clothes that will get dirty/greasy/shitty. You might be on your knees a lot, right di?, so jeans should be considered despite the hotness)
- YOUR TICKET
- Water bottle
- Dust mask/bandana
- Personal multitool
- Work gloves
- (FOR THE TRIP HOME) A pair of clean clothes sealed in a zip lock bag that you can change into after you're off the playa.
What goes in the truck?
- Sleeping bag
- Furry clothes
- i.e. Everything else!
- LABEL YOUR SHIT! ALL OF IT! So it can be appropriately piled.
Old travel plans moved to Travel2014