General, all around the camp stuff
The subcommittee on Water Evaporation Techniques and Technologies has reverted to tried and true and simple techniques.
Dinner teams are assembling!
- Saturday - Sammies (cold cuts, cheese, pbj)
- Sunday - Lunch: Sammies (yes, again), Dinner: Burgers (dead flesh and other options)
- Monday - Tomato Basil Pasta
- Tuesday - Taco Tuesday
- Wednesday - Grilled Cheese 'n Tomato Soup
- Thursday - Reecakes
- Friday - Pizza Party
- Saturday - Grilled Cheese 'n Tomato Soup
- Sunday - Chili, Fritos and Depression
We need 1.5 gallons per person per day.
- 1 gallon of water = 8.35lbs.
- 20 gal = 167lbs
- 182 gal = 1519.7lbs
9 days, 11 people = 182 gallons of potable water.
Gerlach General Improvement District
This is where we stop in Gerlach to fill our water barrels
330 Short Drive, Gerlach – 775-557-2601
GGID 2018 hours
- Mon. 8/20 – Wed. 8/22 9am-6pm
- Thurs. 8/23 9am-8pm
- Fri. 8/24-Sun. 8/26 8am-12am
- Mon. 8/27 & Tues. 8/28 9am-8pm
- Wed. 8/29 & Thurs. 8/30 9am-4pm
- Water is $.50/gallon for the first 100 gallons.
Containers are available too:
- 5 gallon containers 2 for $35
- 6 gallon container $20
- 7 gallon container $25
- 15 gallon containers $50
- Container price includes water to fill them
Other water options: Burning Man Prep: Water
First Aid and Emergencies
First aid kit is always in the kitchen
Print out your Emergency Info and stick it in an envelope so we can keep it with first aid.
2011 menu moved to CampLife2011