General, all around the camp stuff
The subcommittee on Water Evaporation Techniques and Technologies has reverted to tried and true and simple techniques.
Dinner teams are assembling!
- Saturday - Sammies (cold cuts, cheese, pbj)
- Sunday - Lunch: Sammies (yes, again), Dinner: Burgers (dead flesh and other options)
- Monday - Tomato Basil Pasta
- Tuesday - Taco Tuesday
- Wednesday - Grilled Cheese 'n Tomato Soup
- Thursday - Reecakes
- Friday - Pizza Party
- Saturday - Grilled Cheese 'n Tomato Soup
- Sunday - Chili, Fritos and Depression
We need 1.5 gallons per person per day. 8 days, 14 people = 168 gallons of potable water.
- 1 gallon of water = 8.35lbs.
- 20 gal = 167lbs
- 168 gal = 1402.8lbs
Gerlach General Improvement District
This is where we stop in Gerlach to fill our water barrels
330 Short Drive, Gerlach – 775-557-2601
- 8/22 – 8/24: 9am-6pm
- 8/25: 9am-8pm
- 8/26 – 8/28: 8am til midnight
- 8/29 – 8/30: 9am-8pm
- 8/31: 9am-6pm
Other water options: Burning Man Prep: Water
First Aid and Emergencies
First aid kit is always in the kitchen
Print out your Emergency Info and stick it in an envelope so we can keep it with first aid.
2011 menu moved to CampLife2011